"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, May 8, 2010

VAULT VLOG: How I Spent Cinco de Mayo

video

Paracinema - Subscribe now, fools!
Anthology Film Archives
LatinHorror.com
The Deadly Dolls House of Horror Nonsense

7 comments:

Dolewhite said...

I'm jealous that I couldn't have joined in on that fun. Sounds like a great time was had with a lot of great people!

christine said...

Best vlog ever! I'm glad you had a good time! And I'm so glad you could make it! So many exclamation points!!!
THANK YOU!

B-Sol said...

It was a lot of fun! Maybe you can come down for the next one. You need to travel down south sometime (and yes, that is what she said.)

B-Sol said...

You are completely welcome, Christine! Thanks for inviting me, it's always nice to hang with cool horror people, and even better if it's in my old stomping grounds. And your magazine is outstanding.

Emily said...

B-Sol, I owe you a margarita!

B-Sol said...

You know I WILL be taking you up on this, right?

Emily said...

But wait! It's the Internet! Nothing said means anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...