"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Leaked Piranha 3-D Trailer! Shhh, Don't Tell the Weinsteins!

Better hurry up and check this out before Bob and Harvey find out about it. The guy at 00:50 looks uncannily like Larry David--even though I know it's not him, I would pay serious cash to see a 3-D movie about carnivorous fish starring Larry David. Also, I seriously hope that Ving Rhames gets to say "I have had it with these mother****ing piranha in this mother****ing lake!!"



Thanks to Katiebabs for the heads-up!

2 comments:

Adam said...

I'm pretty sure it's Richard Dreyfuss at 50. Just as good as Larry David.

I'm excited for this, I heard a rumor that the Weinsteins don't have the money to give it a proper 3D release though. Hope that's false.

B-Sol said...

I hope so too! And oh yeah, I forgot they've got Dreyfuss in this. Very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...