"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Sunday, December 7, 2008

An Amazing Tribute to Horror's Greatest Movie Legend

Recently, VoH reader and proprietor of Single Image Toys John Hadlow put together this superb video montage tribute to the one and only Vincent Price, which he shared on both his YouTube and Facebook pages. I've never done this before, but I'm sharing that video today right here. It's on the level of any Oscar telecast tribute montage I've ever seen, and John should be proud of his work. Check it out:

1 comment:

cindy said...

he was fantastic...one of my all time favorite movies is his House of Wax.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...