"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Want Some More Dawn of the Dead Music?

Early last month, I posted half of the tracks from the hard-to-find Dawn of the Dead soundtrack CD put out by Trunk Records in 2004. Well, it's taken me a little while to get around to it, but here are the remaining six rare tracks of incidental music from the DeWolfe Library (not the Goblin tunes). Click on them to take a listen, or right-click to save them for yourself. Enjoy:

  1. Cosmogony
  2. Desert de Glace
  3. Dramaturgy
  4. Figment
  5. Sun High
  6. Mall Montage

Get the rest of the tracks here.

3 comments:

Owen Dennis! said...

Thank you so much for these, I've been looking for them for a while now!

B-Sol said...

My pleasure! I couldn't hoard all that Dawn of the Dead goodness, now could I?

Anonymous said...

You forgot "Cause i´m a man" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...