"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Sunday, March 14, 2010

VAULTCAST: Exclusive Interview with Horror Rockers CALABRESE!

Judging by my other blog, you might be under the impression that ol' B-Sol really doesn't go in for any music recorded after 1960... Allow me to shatter your expectation! Yes, it may be true that I've leaned quite heavily toward the grandpa music in recent years--but that doesn't mean I've no love for anything electric. I may have given up on much of the rock scene at some point in the second Clinton administration, but that doesn't mean I still don't go in for rock n' roll--especially when, ya know, the band is actually really good.

And Calabrese is one of those really good bands. Actually, scratch that--they're a damn fine rock band, and best of all, their music is all about something I/we really love: Horror! Brothers Davey, Bobby and Jimmy joined me earlier this week to talk about their amazing throwback horror punk, as well as the new album, Calabrese III: They Call Us Death--which "drops" as the kids say, on March 20.

Listen below, or proceed to the Vaultcast page, where you can download the interview in its entirety!



5 comments:

Mr. Fiendish said...

Very awesome, one of my favorite bands

Grim said...

Yes, these guys are pretty kick-ass. Cool for mentioning them. You should definitely cover music more.

Anonymous said...

Excellent interview B Sol. Agreed, you do need to cover music more often. This is up my alley and I'll be checking these guys out. Glad to see someone's still flying the flag for horror punk.

B-Sol said...

Hmmm...maybe I do need to cover music more!

BJ Colangelo said...

I love them I love them I love them I love them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...