"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, October 25, 2010

Vincent Price Day: SWEET DREAMS....

Seventeen years ago today, horror lost its greatest legend and ambassador. Fortunately, we still have the films which will sustain his memory for all time... Take a moment now to commemorate and celebrate the one and only Mr. Vincent Price. There will never be another. Sweet dreams, dark prince...

4 comments:

Miguel Rodriguez said...

Thanks for posting this! I don't have Facebook at work, but thankfully I do have the VoH! I am very looking forward to Vincent Price's 100TH BIRTHDAY this coming May. They are having a big party in St. Louis. Think you can make the flight?

carol said...

thanks, for posting this. i'm going to have a hell of a time choosing a favorite vincent price movie for the poll.

Helen said...

I haven't seen any of his movies but watching the video made me regret how much I missed out on horror's greatest. Will run to the video store later and hope they have Vincent Price movies.

Movie Lists and Reviews

B-Sol said...

Miguel, a trip to St. Louis for the Vincent Price Centennial sure sounds like fun. Fingers crossed...

Carol, if it helps at all, my own favorite has to be Dr. Phibes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...