"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, September 29, 2011

VAULTCAST! Interview w/Tom Six & Laurence Harvey, Director & Star of THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2!

It's the most talked-about horror film of 2011, and I've got an interview with the men both behind and in front of the camera. The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) has already been banned in a few countries, and has been making quite a stir, so it was impossible to pass up an opportunity to chat with director Tom Six and star Laurence Harvey (who sounded so nice and loveable with his gentle Liverpool accent that I couldn't match up the voice with the monstrous character he plays in the film).

I'll reserve my opinions for my upcoming review of the movie (keep checking Babbling About Books, and More, where I also reviewed the first film,) but for now, let's all enjoy this little chat with Tom Six and Laurence Harvey (my apologies for the occasionally shoddy audio.) Feel free to listen in on the embedded player below, or proceed to the Vaultcast page, where you can download it for later!

10 comments:

KT Grant said...

How did you get to interview Tom and Laurence? That's so awesome!

B-Sol said...

I was contacted by the film's marketing department. I'll send you the information, it's worth a shot!

KT Grant said...

I made the mistake of learning the big twist in the movie :(

Can't wait to listen to your podcast.

But nothing beats mine, right? ;)

B-Sol said...

Well, that goes without saying :-P

David Cronenberg said...

B-Sol, yesterday was the 56th anniversary of Jimmy Dean snuffing it, it was also Tammy O`Rourkes 40th birthday (happy birthday Tammy), i just wish her little sister Heather was still alive as well, imagine what she`d look like now at the age of 36 ! ? ! ?. Oh Heather...Heather, why did you have to leave so early...WHY ?. By the way my old mate, i`m still waiting for those favorite pictures of Pauline Hickey to appear on this site. I was thinking maybe you could use them to show complete opposites (as it were), what i girl is that with your reveiw of "The Hu-girl Centipede: Full Sequence" about to be published you could have images of the most loathsome horror movie ever made alongside images of the most gorgeous bird who ever lived, it would be perhaps the ultimate example of how "different" the world is with regards to the incredible "ugliness" of the movie and the stunning "beauty" of Miss Hickey.

Kev D. said...

It takes a lot for a film to be banned nowadays... so... yeah... I'm a little scared.

George A. Romero said...

Laurence Harvey (didn`t he snuff it in 1973 ? !) looks like a giant pile of freshly excreted faecal material.

jimmie t. murakami said...

Hey George, Laurence Harvey IS a freshly excreted pile of faecal material ! ! !.

Brie said...

I have a love/hate relationship with these crazy horror movies. I used to love them to death, but now I’m having a hard time stomaching the actual gore and I end up muting the movie and closing my eyes… I must be getting old. I do enjoy them, I get a kick out of crazy ideas like this one, but I couldn’t watch the whole thing, too much for me!

B-Sol said...

Brie, I go through a lot of the same things. I can only speak for my own case, and I think that something does change with age, with maturity, maybe with children. Whatever the case, I just don't have the stomach for this kind of stuff like I used to. I seem to gravitate more and more toward the classic, more fun side of horror.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...