"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Sunday, September 14, 2008

His Name Is Bruce

If you're reading this blog, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're probably a really big Bruce Campbell fan. And if so, I advise you to head on over to The New York Times, which Friday published a nice little feature on the King of the B-Movies himself.

Nothing too earth-shattering--he talks about his cult status via the Evil Dead movies, his new flick My Name Is Bruce, plus his current success on the USA Network series Burn Notice. Still, it's nice to such a high-profile piece on everyone's favorite lantern-jawed hero. Hail to the king, baby.

4 comments:

Alexi Frest said...

I'm glad to find this blog - I'm a die-hard fan of the genre, my master is Stephen King, I have read at least 30 of his novels and did enjoy all.

As for my own works,
I cannot rise fear as much as he can (no other author could) - but I can create a rather dark atmosphere, in the style of the last centuries gothic novels.

B-Sol said...

Thanks Mina, welcome aboard!

gord said...

He does not look his best in that picture. But I still love him anyways. Maybe I'll watch Army of Darkness tonight....

Anonymous said...

Bruce is the man. I am still waiting for him to make Bubba Nosferatu.

He is an Icon for B-Movies and from what I understand Sam may be cooking up an actual ED4 not a remake and Bruce will be back as Ash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...