"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Alien/Predator Conflict Takes an Unexpected Turn...


This image, which I've promptly hung on the bulletin board in my office, is one of three created by the New Zealand ad firm DDB to promote the airing last month of Aliens vs. Predator on Sky TV. I think the brandy snifter is what puts it over the top for me. Now, if only the film this is touting were anywhere near as amusing/entertaining! To see these iconic movie monsters locked in other heated contests, visit Ads of the World.

5 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Thanks, these are really neat. Have you read Alien Loves Predator?

Ī£mpire said...

Wow. I love it! That's very, very funny.

Anonymous said...

RayRay - Hey, that's a great poster. I love the irony, and the snifter glass is terrific. But I gotta tell you, and this might be the beginnings of a new post: AVP, while visually stimulating, was an awful perversion of two great franchises and sci-fi horror storylines. I couldn't believe how bad they truly were.

I shall preserve my remaining vitriol in the hopes of creating a complete criticism of the two AVP movies.

B-Sol said...

Oh, absolutely, they're both terrible, the last one even more so. I'm beggin' you to whip up a rant on that whole abomination!

Anonymous said...

RayRay - Oh, the rant is coming. When, I can't say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...