"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, October 17, 2009

One of Jigsaw's Lesser Known Traps...



This hilarious Saw spoof was brought to my attention by Katiebabs of Babbling About Books. I hope it made you literally LOL, as it did me.

8 comments:

KT Grant said...

The salad looked a bit wilted anyway. I wouldn't eat it. LOL

Unknown said...

Have you ever watched the high school musical/ saw mash up?

B-Sol said...

NO! But holy crap, I'm gonna look it up right now...

Pax Romano said...

See, if the Saw films were that entertaining, I'd be a fan! Loved it.

Old Folkie said...

Nice one!

Ms Harker said...

I agree with Pax, if the films were that funny I'd watch them too. That was hilarious!

Have you ever seen that British show where they take people who won't eat anything but bread or chips and make them eat salad it reminded me of that which also makes my LMAO!

www.musingcontinuum.com

B-Sol said...

I agree, this was more ingenious than anything seen in any of the Saw sequels.

Chris O. said...

That was awesome, and, like others have pointed out, more entertaining than anything the Saw series has done in a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...