"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, September 11, 2010

VAULT VLOG: Fango, Blood Sprayer, and Other Cool Things to Come...



Related Links:

Village Invasion - Crawl of the Dead
The Blood Sprayer
Brutal as Hell
Monster Island Resort
Fascination with Fear
Fangoria.com

4 comments:

Zach S. said...

Please sir, I'd likes some more...

This was great to watch, too much to ask as a regular segment??

B-Sol said...

Thanks, Zach! It actually used to be a much more regular segment. I should do them more often.

Unknown said...

I'm new to the site and I have to say I love it. Your passion is invigorating. I'm currently in pre-production on my own low budget horror film and it's sites like this that keep us excited about what we're doing.

Love the video update and would also like to see it made a regular feature. Great stuff.

B-Sol said...

You flatter me, thank you! Yes, I'm very passionate about what I do. These vlogs actually used to be featured regularly, and I've been meaning to bring them back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...