"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, February 11, 2011

Zombie Love Songs: You're the One That I Chomp

You're the One That I Chomp

Him: In the Hills,
We’re multiplyin’.
And we’re losin ‘control.
‘Cause the virus
We’re supplyin’,
It’s undeadafyin!

Her: I better eat up,
‘Cause I need a brain
And my heart is set to chew.
You better wake up;
You better reanimate
For my heart it must be chewed.

Him: Nothin’left, nothin ‘left for me to chew.

Both: You’re the one that I chomp.
(You are the one I chomp), oo ,oo, oo, Zombie.

(Taken from the pages of Michael P. Spradlin's Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime: A Book of Zombie Love Songs.)

3 comments:

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

Pure talent, Dahling!

B-Sol said...

Loving the book!

Matt Bradshaw said...

Is it just me or does Travolta kind of look like Swamp Thing here?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...