"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sneak a Peek at the Diary of the Dead

Can you feel the excitement in the air, people? Just six days to go until George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead. Yes, I know there's been a lot of zombie content lately here in the Vault, but damn it, this is my website and I'll do what I like!
Ahem...Anyway, IGN has posted some killer new footage of 2008's most anxiously awaited horror film, which only continues to boost my confidence. I particularly like the look of the ghouls in this one. I've always been a fan of having them look as human as possible, as opposed to demonic or monstrous. They are, after all, human corpses, are they not? And thank goodness, no hokey contact lenses. Check it out for yourself, let me know what you think:

2 comments:

Dove said...

Hell I would be disappointed if there wasn't some zombie news every few days, not that I have watched them all but I can appreciate your passion for them.

Coming here makes me want to rent the lot and sit down with some suitably zombie like food...mmm brains.

B-Sol said...

Thanks, Dovey. Yes, zombies are my passion. Glad you appreciate it. And if you're looking for my own must-see list, it'd probably go something like this:

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Zombi 2
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Alive
The Return of the Living Dead
[REC]
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...