"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dexter Head Honcho Takes the Dirty Sexy Money

Variety announced a major shakeup Tuesday afternoon for Showtime's runaway hit series Dexter. The serial killer drama's executive producer and "showrunner" (read: dude in charge) Daniel Cerone has flown the coop, opting for a similar position on ABC's Dirty Sexy Money.

Cerone has been the top man on Dexter since the show's beginning in 2006, following a run as a writer-producer on Charmed. Despite Cerone's departure, Dexter is still on track to kick off it's third season on September 30. Assuming that the writers strike put a crimp in its development, it's safe to guess that the season is still being scripted. No word on what impact, if any, Cerone's absence will have on the creative direction.

5 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

I hope this doesn't bode ill for the show. Without a doubt, it's one of the best things I've ever seen on TV.

B-Sol said...

It's THE best thing I've seen since the heyday of HBO a couple years ago.

Mr. Karswell said...

Unparalleled... I'm not worried.

Jo said...

It's my favourite series, hands down. I hope it can keep that position.

B-Sol said...

I just finished season 2, and I cannout WAIT until the third season hits in the fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...