"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, December 26, 2008

Requiescant in Pace 2008: Part 1


Maila "Vampira" Nurmi


Brad Renfro


Roy Scheider


Richard Widmark


Charlton Heston


Hazel Court


Kay Linaker (screenwriter)


Julie Ege


Harvey Korman


Stan Winston (special effects)

4 comments:

Alana Noel Voth said...

B-Sol,

Brad Renfro = middle-age woman in a young gay man's body's wet dream.

I was sorry we lost him. RIP.

A

B-Sol said...

That's quite a convoluted equation, but I gotcha.

cindy said...

i missed the passing of richard widmark...that is too bad, he was good.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I like your site, its very informative. I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links. If yes, you can find my information below. Be sure to give me your information so we can properly exchange links. Thank you.

Paranormal Knowledge
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com

You can contact me at jason@paranormalknowledge.com or just simply be placing a comment on my blog.

Sincerely,
Jason
President, Paranormalknowledge.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...