"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, April 24, 2009

At Long Last! T-Shirt Now Available! Show off Your Vault Dweller Status!!

Are you an avid reader/supporter of The Vault of Horror? My friends, the time has come for the Vault Dweller Army to come out of the closet. The first-ever, brand spanking new Vault of Horror T-shirt is now officially on sale.

Check it out, people:






































Pretty boss, if I do say so myself. Special thanks to the good people at CustomInk.com for helping me come up with such a sweet design.

I've got 'em in sizes ranging from small to extra-large, so get your order in now because I've only got a relatively small quantity at the moment. The cost is $24.99, with free shipping & handling. Interested parties are encouraged to send funds securely via PayPal to mysteriouswufang@yahoo.com. Then email me at the same address to let me know the size(s) needed and address(es) to ship to. If you don't have PayPal, email me at b-sol@thevaultofhorror.net for the mailing address.

Who knows, if this takes off, you may all be seeing a lot of other Vault merch in the not-so-distant future. So show your contempt for the czars of fashion, and get yours today!

9 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

I need to order mine so I can do your site modeling haha. I'm SLIZZACKING.

B-Sol said...

Order, shmorder. The sales that will roll in once pix of your smokin' self sportin' a VOH T-shirt hit the interwebs is more than worth a comp!

Ms Harker said...

Hmmm B-Sol, I think you should consider a ladies version (in black) with a V-Neck to accentuate the vixen like form that BJ-C and I share. ;)

www.musingcontinuum.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Having the "Enter if you dare" right over the butt... maybe not such a good idea.

B-Sol said...

You're absolutely right Ms. Harker, and if these babies do well, that will be the next item available for sure.

BJ Colangelo said...

YES V-NECKS!

B-Sol said...

That would certainly be more to your advantage.

James C. Sugrue said...

I totally agree with 可可

Anonymous said...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...