"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, April 18, 2009

This Should've Been the REAL Trailer for Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

Came across this the other day and just had to share it--a highly entertaining fan-made trailer for Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, a.k.a. The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue:



The Beatles and zombies. Two great tastes that taste great together!

* * * * * * * * * *

I'd also like to direct your attention today to the VoH's "sister blog", Day of the Woman, where BJ-C has responded to my now-legendary Zombie All-Star Team post with her very own "all-star team" of indispensable female horror icons. Hopefully, Stacie Ponder doesn't get a big head from being included in such prestigous company--Lord knows the woman has become nigh unbearable lately (I kid, Stace, I kid!).

4 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

Danke Danke for the mention boocakes!

Way to make me choose between my children on the poll B!

They all hold a special place in my heart, but of course, Columbia always wins :D

Erin said...

My favorite zombie movie, bar none, AND a fan made trailer? The only way it could've been better is if they'd recut it as a heartwarming comedy!

B-Sol said...

Like that hysterical one for The Shining.

And BJ, was there ever any doubt who you'd pick??

Stacie Ponder said...

OH MY GAWD I AM SO AWESOME!

There, that wasn't unbearable, was it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...