"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Where the Wild Things Are Poster! Beguiling, I Tell You, Beguiling!


Whether you loved the Maurice Sendak classic as a kid or not, how could you not want to see this? Looks to be a definite solid follow-up to Coraline for those parents, like myself, looking to expose their progeny to maximum coolness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RayRay - Count me as beguiled. I loved, LOVED Where the Wild Things Are as a kid, and have often considered tattooing one or more of the characters on my body [none yet].

I hope, no, pray, this is a well done rendition. I own a second printing hardcover of it to this very day. It would be a crime for the filmmakers to fail to deliver.

B-Sol said...

I've got my fingers crossed. I heard there were major re-shoots done, because the producers weren't happy with the tone of the film. We'll see.

Alana Noel Voth said...

B-Sol,

the kid and I used to read this book together all the time, was one of his favorites for years; in fact the copy we have was my copy from kidhood. So, you know, it'll always be around. The film looks cool, watched a trailer at Youtube the other night. We'll see it.

Peace,
A

Scott said...

I always loved the book as a kid...I hope they do it justice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...