"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

VAULTCAST: Conversations in the Dark... w/Chuck Conry

Survival of the Dead is a film which has polarized the horror masses. I've already stated how much I enjoyed it, and one of the folks who called me out on that from the word go was someone who didn't particularly enjoy George Romero's newest zombie opus, Mr. Chuck Conry of Zombies DON'T Run. What to do? Why, invite him on the Vaultcast to discuss the film, of course!

So listen in on the North-meets-South debate as Chuck and myself talk about Survival, and the Romero oeuvre in general. As usual, you can check it out in the embedded player, take a listen at the actual Vaultcast page, or download the sucker right here...




Zombies DON'T Run: http://www.zombiesdontrun.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chuckconry

10 comments:

gord said...

Very awesome. I can't wait to listen to this during some of my runs this week.

B-Sol said...

Gord, I didn't know you were having stomach problems. Oh wait, you don't mean those kind of runs, do you...
:-P

Matt-suzaka said...

Great conversation about a subject that has been a hot one for the past few years. I still haven't seen Survival, but I have heard much better things about it, so I have some hope that I will enjoy it. I will certainly go into it with different expectations than I did Diary.

B-Sol said...

I look forward to your reaction, Matt.

gord said...

Haha no Brian. Not those runs. Though I may be gagging if I'm forced to listen to too much praise for 'Diary of..'

Though in preparation for listening I feel I should re-watch Survival and try to remember some of the points from your recent review.

B-Sol said...

Definitely let me know what you think the next time around!

Rhonny Reaper said...

LOVE it, as usual (and nice background music!)

B-Sol said...

Thanks Rhonny! Good thing I have so much horror music stored in my computer....

Pax Romano said...

Bless you B-Sol for pointing out the great points of this movie...I am with you 100 percent on your view of this film.

That said, great conversation.

B-Sol said...

Thanks, Pax! We must continue to champion this under-appreciated movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...