"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Behind the Scenes of Will Smith's I Am Legend

It's the next big horror release, and it's only two weeks away. And while you'll forgive me if memories of Wild, Wild West and I, Robot cause me to be a tad skeptical on this one, I still thought I'd share this little sneak peek that was posted today on ETonline.

3 comments:

Jo said...

The fact that Will Smith is the lead, makes me question how good it'll be. Smith's has just struck me as boring/irritating since he left the Fresh Prince days.

Now this of course is not going to stop me from seeing I Am Legend opening weekend, ha. :)

B-Sol said...

Yeah, of course I'll be checking it out too. Smith is annoying though. Even movies like Independence Day and Men in Black, which I kinda liked, I liked in spite of Smith lol.

Andie said...

this movie doesnt need some actors. it only needs 1 actor who is Will Smith.. it's an awesome movie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...