"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mulder and Scully to Tangle with a Werewolf?

That seems to be what would be indicated by the spoilerific spy pic below, snapped by a sure-to-be-in-trouble-soon photographer near the Vancouver set of X-Files 2, and sent in yesterday to JoBlo.com:

That's creator/director Chris Carter on the right surveying the special effects handiwork. I was never that into X-Files, but I do recall there was a lycanthropy-themed episode or two during the show's original 1990s run. If that is the direction in which Carter is going, there are going to be a lot of X-heads plenty upset that there will be no continuation/resolution of the epic alien invasion saga, I can tell you that.

5 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

I enjoyed X-Files for the first season and then it quickly wore itself out with the monotenous peril of the week flashlight fests. I always thought Duchovy was rather bland in the role too. But then after watching Showtime's Californication this past season I've completely changed my mind about him as he turned in a tremendous performance (second only to Michael C. Hall in Dexter.) I'm actually looking forward to this new X film!

Dove said...

Wouldn't mind seeing this one two but a werewolf? I was an avid x-filer but stopped watching after the 1st movie because there wasn't any resolution. Duchovny was a bit bland and I always assumed he was supposed to play it that way. I loved the odd quirky episodes they did on occasion.

B-Sol said...

One would assume from the picture that this is going to be more of a one-ff, and not tied into the alien plotline.

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah. I still play the first every so often. I'm so psyched for this one.

Karl Hungus said...

Really looking forward to this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...