"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, January 11, 2008

The Official Diary of the Dead Trailer Is Here

So is it time yet to rename this site The Vault of Zombie Trailers? I love me some living dead, and how could you not geek out over a new George Romero picture? Anyway, I'm sure you're all gonna love this. It debuted this morning on MySpaceTV. The flick is set to premiere in the U.S. in five weeks, and I can't wait. This is hands-down my most highly anticipated project of the year. Check it out:

It seems to me that the master is getting back to speed. Quite frankly, he showed some ring rust with Land of the Dead. This looks to be much better. With his first three Dead movies, Romero did something that added to the genre, took it in a different direction. And while Land was a good horror flick, it simply didn't do that. This looks like more of a return to form.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Looks like it's gonna be a killer. Five weeks....Five weeks....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...