"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, January 26, 2009

First Look at Some Monsters vs. Aliens Character Posters

I have some retro-cool character designs from Dreamworks' Monsters vs. Aliens for y'all today, courtesy of CanMag:





This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I especially like the tip of the hat to Harryhausen/It Came from Beneath the Sea. Look for the flick on March 27.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yeah, so, by now I'm sure you all have come to the realization that The Vault of Horror secured the bronze medal in TotalFilm.com's Best Horror Blog poll (that's my positive way of spinning it!) But it's cool, it truly is an honor that they selected me, and I mean that. It just goes to show how far the VoH has come in just 15 months. Congratulations to the winner, Fatally Yours. And also, congrats to my LoTTD colleague Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Movies for coming in second place in the cult category!

4 comments:

Alana Noel Voth said...

B-Sol, congratulations on the bronze. I'm sure it was an honor to be nominated. :-)

Peace,
A

Christopher Zenga said...

So for what its worth, you are the 3rd most popular Horror blog in the UNIVERSE!!!! The UNIVERSE, MAN!!!!
A wonderful achievement, in my humble opinion. This is definitely a win for VoH, and here's to gold in 2010!

Later days,
Christopher Zenga
thedayafterart.blogspot.com

pot head pixie said...

I voted for both of you!

The Vicar of VHS said...

Thanks for the congrats, B-Sol, and take some yourself for your bronze medal showing! ;) I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors, but there have been rumblings of shenanigans and voter registration irregularities leading to the seeming landslide of votes for certain other blogs...I'll say no more. The walls have ears. ;)

As for me, it looks like I'm going to have to expand my definition of "Cult" to include stuff like Bergman, W.C. Fields, Hitchcock, and Kevin Smith--at least if the category winner is any indication.

Bitter, me? Not in the least.

Chin up! We know who's best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...