"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vote The Vault of Horror as Best Horror Blog!

As I mentioned a few days ago, TotalFilm.com, the website for the UK movie magazine Total Film, has nominated the VoH in the horror category of their 2009 Movie Blog Awards. The ballot is now officially live on TotalFilm.com, so if you believe that the Vault represents the very best in horror blogging, then head on over there and cast your vote!

I'd also like to mention that my fellow League of Tana Tea Drinkers member Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Movies has also been nominated, in the category of Best Cult Movie Blog. The venerable Vicar of VHS over at MMMMMovies has informed me that he will be taking the high road and not shamelessly stumping for votes. Obviously, I have chosen no such humble approach.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Done, good sir.
Congrats!

The Vicar of VHS said...

Hey, B-Sol--Inspired by your example, I have decided to leap down off my high-horse and campaign shamelessly over at Mad Mad Mad Mad Movies as well. You're a role model to all of us!

Good luck and congrats!

Bunnies,
The Vicar

John Kenneth Muir said...

Congratulations on the nomination. Richly deserved, B-Sol.

I just cast my vote for Vault of Horror and for Mad Mad Mad Mad Movies.

best
JKM

Nigel M said...

O wow, I was just on Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Movies reading about their nomination. I must look like some kind of total film blog award stalker.

Christopher Zenga said...

My vote is in,

you deserve this B.

Later days,
Christopher Zenga
thedayafterart.blogspot.com

frgodbeyjr said...

Just gave you my vote... good job!

B-Sol said...

Thanks for the votes, everyone!!

Alana Noel Voth said...

Hey, voted for your B-Sol. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...