"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, December 3, 2007

It's the Zombie All-Star Team!

That's right folks, just because I can, and because there isn't much else to write about (I mean, how much can you say about I Am Legend?), today I'm putting together my ultimate undead dream team. Pointless? Yep. Fun? Absolutely. So without further ado, here are the ten walking cadavers I'd want on my side if I ever needed to besiege a farmhouse or shopping mall...



BUB: A natural leader. Plus, his military background comes in handy. How many zombies do you know that can handle an automatic weapon?








TARMAN: He's got the power of speech, even if his known vocabulary seems to be confined to two words, "more" and "brains".







KAREN COOPER: Killed her mom with a garden trowel, and had her dad's arm for lunch. Scariest. Kid. Ever.






FLYBOY: Great sense of direction, and won't let a silly thing like a detached ankle stop him from getting around.





FIDO: Whether you need to get rid of your annoying neighbor or put away the dinnerware, he's your man!









BABY SELWYN: Zombie baby. 'Nuff said.








CONQUISTADOR ZOMBIE: As groady as he may appear, we should only look as good after being dead for 400 years.








MICHAEL JACKSON: Admit it, he looked pretty cool in that "Thriller" video. Hide the kids!







HENRIETTA: It takes a special breed to go toe-to-toe with Ash. She'll swallow your soul!





ED: Finally, a zombie I wouldn't mind sitting down with for a pint or two.

9 comments:

Jo said...

Would I be able to borrow Fido every now and then to clean up the dog poop? ;)

B-Sol said...

I'll consider it. But don't even THINK about drinks with Zombie Ed. He's all mine.

B-Sol said...

I should mention that I originally had four more who didn't quite make the final cut of ten. Think of them as the second-string players: Big Daddy, the Fat Lady zombie from Dawn '04, Dr. Block from Planet Terror, and Don Harris (the dad from 28 Weeks Later).

Anonymous said...

On a strictly visual level, Iggy Pop should definitely be added to that second string.

B-Sol said...

LOL Sure why not? The "zombies" in 28 Weeks Later are technically still alive, so why not open it up to other living, zombie-like people?

Jo said...

Haha, I think you could refer to half of young hollywood as living zombies. ;)

Unknown said...

Great list. Love Bob and Selwyn! But the obvious... Where's Jason from (at least) part 6 of Friday the 13th? Thought everybody loved him.. Jason "Lives" you know;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B-Sol said...

I've always had a hard time considering Jason a zombie. He's just an indestructible slasher. That's never been scientific proof of his zombie nature. I need more conclusive evidence ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...