"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, December 31, 2007

Full [Rec] Trailer Online

At first, I was gonna do a nice little "2008 Preview" post in honor of New Year's, but that'll have to wait. Because late last night I came across this nifty little trailer for the Spanish zombie flick [Rec]. I posted the teaser for it a few weeks ago, and man am I even more mondo psyched to see this than ever before. Just when I thought the ghoul-boom of the past five years was finally losing steam, along comes this gem. I dare you to watch this and not be praying for a U.S. release like I am. Check it out, courtesy of Bjorn at Gnolad:


Oh yeah, and a very Happy New Year to one and all!!! Break out the bubbly!

6 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

Not bad.

Dove said...

Oh yes, that looks great. I wonder if they will release to Australia?

B-Sol said...

The only other releases outside Spain that I've seen announced so far have been the U.K. and France. I'm in the process of trying to get a screener from the producers. Wish me luck!

Dove said...

Oh, best of luck with that Brian and are we to expect a Sweeney Todd review soon?

Pleeeease. :)

B-Sol said...

Hmmm....ya know, I wasn't originally planning to. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, I did. It's just that I haven't done too much reviewing here. But...since you asked so nicely...Perhaps I'll consider it :-)

Dove said...

It would be good, however if you don't want to change the style of your site I would happily post it on mine as a guest reviewer. No pressure, only if you want to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...