"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What a Way to Go!

Now I love me a good list, and over the years the boys at Maxim have come up with some pretty cool ones. Yesterday, this horror-related list over at Maxim.com came to my attention.
It's their take on the top ten "Best Horror Movie Deaths". The coolest part? You can actually watch each cringe-inducing scene on their site. The list is pretty solid, I must say--I'd only find fault with one rather weak demise from one of the Friday the 13th films. Other than that, you've got some pretty unforgettable moments here, including this classic scene (above) from The Evil Dead, just to give you a taste.
So check it out, let me know what you think. You can send me your own favorite horror movie death scenes, either via email or via comment, and I'll publish the top vote-getters in a future post.

2 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

I'm surprised they didn't mention the silver sphere drill to the forehead from the first Phantasm.

B-Sol said...

Could've easily taken the place of that rather weak one from F13 III.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...