"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, September 14, 2009

A Bit of Gratuitous Linkage!

Now I know what Dr. Frankenstein felt like...

For those of you who follow the standings over at HorrorBlips, this may be old news. In case you aren't familiar with the site, it contains a ranking of all major horror blogs, based primarily on the amount of times they are linked to by other sites. And for a nice stretch of days, I was proud to say that The Vault of Horror reigned supreme in the number-one position amongst the hundreds of blogs ranked there.

But now, a young upstart by the name of BJ-C of Day of the Woman has dethroned me from my spot, and occupies that rarefied air all on her own. That's right, the Vault's sister blog has attained this distinct honor. So let's all congratulate DotW on this impressive achievement. May she enjoy it while she can.....

* * * * * * * * * *

I'd also like to finally get around to directing your attention to a little guest post I did last week over at the fine book blog Babbling About Books, and More. Blogger Katiebabs invited yours truly to pen a print-related post, and I took the opportunity to trod off the horror path momentarily and talk about a bunch of books that greatly influenced me. So if you're interested in reading some of my non-horror opinions, head on over there and check it out.

4 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

The fact that your post makes me frankensteins monster surely made the highlight of my week. love you master.

the jaded viewer said...

I've been as high as 18 and then dropped off to 32nd. Now I'm hovering around #29.

I have no idea what the formula is.

B-Sol said...

Well, the Monster or the Bride, take your pick!

BJ Colangelo said...

bride. was that even a question?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...