"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swine Flu, Bird Flu, or Zombie Infection? A Health Warning from The Vault of Horror...

Special thanks to Katiebabs. Originally found at Dead Dog.

* * * * * * * * * *

CONTEST ALERT: Head on over to the Vault's sister blog, Day of the Woman, to partake in BJ-C's new contest, in which you can win a free iTunes download of the '80s cult classic, Class of Nuke 'Em High!!

5 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

I'm pretty sure I have zombie flu.

Pax Romano said...

Ha! I am going to post this at my office, it will not be appreciated by most, and that's why it will go in a spot where everyone gets to see it!

B-Sol said...

Pax, I like the way you think!

KT Grant said...

I suddenly feel the need to do the Thriller dance! I have been infected. Save me!!

RayRay said...

Somedays you wish for zombie flu. Somedays you don't.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...