"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, September 19, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: B-Sol/BJ-C "DVD Commentary" for FIDO!

I've long planned on doing this, and finally got the technological logistics figured out (thanks in part to Brad McHargue of I Love Horror) as well as a nice chunk of time set aside. And so here it is, the grand experiment. A special "DVD commentary" that I myself recorded, along with my sister in blogging, the yin to my yang, the peas to my carrots, the Abercrombie to my Fitch, Ms. BJ-C of Day of the Woman. The subject, one of our mutual faves, the superb 2006 zombie comedy Fido, starring Billy Connolly.

The idea here is, you can listen here, or go to the Vaultcast page to listen or download our little 90-minute zombie love-in. Synch it up with the movie by starting the commentary at the same moment as clicking "Play" on the Fido DVD menu, and you should be fine. Or if you prefer, you can listen to our wit and wisdom sans flick, on its own merit. Due to some Skype complications, there are a handful of brief gaps in the commentary, so please bear with us.

We hope you enjoy it. This was a lot of fun to do, and I plan to do more of them in the near future...



4 comments:

Stuart Conover said...

These are really a great idea (and a great way to get me to rewatch movies I don't have time for.. your killing my sleep!)

I'm sure it helps that both films have been of the zombie variety ;)

B-Sol said...

Thanks, Stu. I hope you enjoyed our fanboy/girl ramblings!

Christopher Zenga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher Zenga said...

This ...is ....EPIC!

Great idea, and a great job B!

Later days,

Christopher Zenga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...