"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, May 9, 2009

First Glimpse at the New Springwood High...

A diligent reader/spy sent a batch of pix from one of the key sets for the Nightmare on Elm Street remake to Bloody-Disgusting this morning. You can check out the rest of them here. And remember, no running in the halls...


The new NOES hits theaters April 16, 2010, and stars Watchmen's Jackie Earle Haley as everyone's favorite charred child killer.

* * * * * * * * * *

For those of you gore-nuts who may also be of a political bent, be aware that there's a new blog in town. It belongs to VoH contributor RayRay, and its called Non-Partisan Witch Hunt. So do yourself a favor and check out my lib laywer buddy's daily diatribes, won't you?

4 comments:

John Sunseri said...

What a wonderful website--I just discovered it, and I'm blown away by your knowledge, passion and sense of joy about the genre.

Thanks for giving me such a great place to explore.

B-Sol said...

John, it really is my pleasure. Thank you for such kind words!

BJ Colangelo said...

They're filming it about 30 mins from my house. The high school they're filming at was one that my high school competed against in our conference for sports....you do realize I will be stalking/snooping :)

B-Sol said...

YES, and I fully expect a Vault of Horror spy report :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...