"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A First Look at ABC's Remake of V !!!

Although she's no Jane Badler (yes, I'm a fan of '80s hotness), Morena Baccarin could invade my planet any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. ABC.com is showing off a couple of impressive clips of its upcoming remake of the classic '80s horror/sci-fi miniseries V, featuring the former Firefly star as Diana, evil leader of the Nazi-lizard invasion force. You can officially color me pumped for this:



5 comments:

KT Grant said...

I had somewhat high hopes for this, but after seeing these clips, I can't help but roll my eyes. No one can be as good as Jane Badler's Diana!

I bet the mouse eating scenes will be shot better this time around.

Rick Bman said...

so... does anyone know if this is going to be a one shot movie thing or are they planning a TV series like they did with Battlestar Galactica? I really haven't heard much about this at all.

I might give it a shot when it comes on to see what it is like. I only vaguely remember the original V though.

gord said...

The most boring TV spots of anything I've ever seen.

Who's bright idea was it to promote something as awesome as V (at least the original was awesome) using emotionless and tensionsless videos of people talking? Christ.

B-Sol said...

Hmmm. It would appear then, gentle readers, that I'm in the minority on this one. I like these clips, I think they're more subtle tha the '80s cheesiness of the original, just as the new BSG was compared to the old one. And no, Katie, she is no Jane Badler. But no one could ever be, let's cut the gal some slack.

movie scary said...

V scared me when I was young.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...