"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

True Blood Is Almost Back!

That's right folks, time to renew those HBO subscriptions. Everyone's fave vampire TV series returns Sunday, June 14...

5 comments:

monsterscholar said...

I was shocked and appalled to see Lafayette murdered at the end of the first season! He was one of my favorite characters with his "you go girl" attitude.
I don't have cable at the moment, and last season a fellow student in one of my classes used to keep me in True Blood. Every other week she would bring a VHS tape with the latest episode. Unfortunately my source has now moved out of town, so I will have to find some other willing donor to get my True Blood fix. ::muahaha::

B-Sol said...

I do NOT believe that Lafayette is dead. But we'll have to see the season 2 premiere to know for sure...

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time getting into this (I've seen 2 episodes). I'm not a huge fan of the vampire genre (and I probably let my hate for Twilight cloud my better judgement). I might give it another shot. Is this worth my time?

BTW, I'm stoked for the new season of Dexter.

B-Sol said...

Oh man... this show is the anti-Twilight. Get on it!

Anonymous said...

I trust your judgement good sir.

BTW, I wish your werewolf poll included Dog Soldiers. In my humble opinion, THE best werewolf movie ever made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...