"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, May 4, 2009

VAULT VLOG: To My Lovely Bloody-Disgusting Commenters...

At long last, I've decided its time to break the silence on this important and irritating topic. Hey, Kevin Smith made an entire movie about tracking down and pummeling obnoxious website commenters, so I figure it's really no big deal to dedicate the Vault of Horror's first-ever video blog to the topic...



* * * * * * * * * *

Now that I've got that out of my system, a very special thank-you goes out to VoH associate BJ-C of Day of the Woman, and her awesome photographer Kendall Covek. BJ has graciously volunteered to model the Vault's brand-new official T-shirt. For more info on ordering (and more pix from the shoot) see the top of the sidebar. Thanks, Beej!!!


14 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

a-may-zing.
that is all

B-Sol said...

Thanks, guys, much appreciated. Whew, that felt good!

CRwM said...

I pleases me that you wore a tie for this. It sends a "Vault is an all-pro operation" vibe that I, for one, appreciate.

Nice opening shot for the vlog! I look forward to more.

Robert Ring said...

Right on and somehow hilarious. I love this.

Unknown said...

Thanks for speaking what so many of us think when reading the comments on opinion pieces on any number of websites.

I doff my hat, sir.

Ms Harker said...

Here, here sir. There is also such a thing as manners and decorum when expressing one's opinion, or commenting on the opinion of another.
Keep up the good work.

Ms Harker
www.musingcontinuum.wordpress.com

B-Sol said...

Oh believe me, that's a whole other topic! The internet has bred a generation without regard for social decorum and tact.

Kiki said...

the thing did not have to be 12 minutes long for the love of god. talk about horror! love, B-Sol's sister

Kiki said...

oops, now i'm one of those rude commenters too! : )

B-Sol said...

Yeah, thanks for proving my point, Kris :-)

Hey, everyone needs a good rant now and then. If it makes you feel any better, the thing took FOREVER to upload, and drove me totally nuts.

gord said...

Well said B. Well said.

But you're wrong.

gord said...

Perhaps I should have added a sarcasm denoting smiley to that.... :)

Jonathan said...

I didn't really know what you were talking about at first, but then I read your list of the 10 best non-zombies in zombie movies. I can't believe that some posters were annoyed that you didn't explicitly say "This list is only my opinion, and not absolute." It makes my brain hurt.

B-Sol said...

Yes, Gord, sarcasm is often lost on typed-out comments lol.

And Jonathan, believe me, I share your pain. Much has been lost in the art of human discourse...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...