The voting period will be ten days, ending on Friday, December 4. Voters are limited to one vote apiece. The top five vote-getters will then advance to the next level of the contest. A new vote will then be held, lasting five days, after which the official winner of Ms. Horror Blogosphere 2009 will be announced.
For anyone who may be interested in directing voters to the poll from their own site, feel free to grab the official voting banner above the poll, and link it to The Vault of Horror (http://thevaultofhorror.net).
Also, I have an extra added incentive to announce. The winner of the contest not only gets bragging rights and the right to display the nifty Ms. Horror Blogosphere 2009 on her site--she will also get to choose an honest-to-goodnes prize. It will be her choice between the excellent coffee-table book Hammer Glamour, or the graphic novel The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks.
Thanks again to all our very talented entrants, as well as to all you voters out there. Once again, here are the links to each of the nominated blogs are below. You can find the spotlight interview for each of the nominated bloggers by scrolling down to previous Vault posts...
- Aleata Illusion: GoreGoreDancer's Movie Reviews
- Alison Nastasi: The Screamstress
- Andre Dumas: The Horror Digest
- B-Movie Becky: The Horror Effect
- BJ-C: Day of the Woman
- Chris Hadden: Fascination with Fear
- The Divemistress: Zombots!
- Emily I.: The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense
- Heather Santrous: Mermaid Heather
- Jennifer Golden: Zombies Are Magic!
- Kitty LeClaw: Killer Kittens from Beyond the Grave
- Maweanne: The Spooky Brew
- Monster Scholar: Monster Land
- Ms. Harker: Musings Across a Continuum
- Nicki Nix: Hey! Look Behind You!
- Nos: Confessions of a Gore Whore
- Rhonny Reaper: Dollar Bin Horror
- Sarah Jahier: Fatally Yours
- Tara Judah: Midnight Movie Review
- Tenebrous Kate: Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire
- Wednesday's Child: In It for the Kills