"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chris Carter Spills the Beans on X-Files 2 Comic Book

Some quick but interesting news from New York's Comic Con today. Seems that last night, during a panel about this summer's long-awaited X-Files: I Want to Believe (yes, that's the title), series creator Chris Carter accidentally (?) let slip about a comic book tie-in that will be released about the same time as the movie.

The normally tight-lipped Carter was answering a question about what other forms the series might take, according to Firefox.org, when he mentioned the upcoming comic from DC/Wildstorm, which has not yet been "officially" announced.

X-Files: I Want to Believe hits theaters on July 25.

4 comments:

gord said...

I've been a fan of X-Files since '94, when I was 8. This is hands down my favourite show, and I've spent tons of money on books, posters, action figures, and DVDs. Hell, I paid $175 for Season 2 back it first came out (it was one of the first television series released on DVD).

I am incredibly excited for the new film, and am sold on these comics before knowing any further info. Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

This will so crash and burn ...

B-Sol said...

Gord, there were some great X-Files comics put out in the '90s, if you didn't already know.
Anonymous, are you referring to the movie or the comic?

gord said...

Yeah, I've got a couple comics from then, as well as a couple Wizard issues dedicated to the show and the comics.

Don't know how easy it would be track down and purchase the missing issues though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...