"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Woody Harrelson Mistakes Photographer for Zombie...

Woody from Cheers has never been accused of being the most down-to-earth, rational celebrity out there, so maybe this should come as little surprise. Still, it's great for a laugh.

Apparently. Mr. Harrelson, fresh from wrapping filming on Zombieland, an all-out zombie survival flick, was accosted by a paparazzo at New York's LaGuardia Airport last Wednesday, and had a most interesting reaction.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," read Harrelson's official statement on the matter, according to Now Magazine. Yep, seems perfectly logical to me.

Harrelson claims to have still been partially in character when he smashed the photog's video camera to the floor. The Port Authority of New York is currently looking into the alleged victim's complaint against Harrelson.

Woody, this isn't going to help your activisim for legalizing hemp and marijuana, my friend...

* * * * * * * * * *

While I have your ear, I just wanted to announce that the new Vault of Horror T-shirts will be available by the end of the month--so please pre-order now! The price is $24.99 w/ FREE shipping in the U.S. You can Paypal your purchase now to mysteriouswufang@yahoo.com. Or if you don't have Paypal, drop me a line at b-sol@thevaultofhorror.net for the mailing address (check or money order only). Be sure to include your shirt size and mailing info with your order! Non-US buyers please add $6.00 for shipping. I'm quite proud of the design, and if the T-shirt proves a success, there just may be more Vault of Horror items on the horizon...

4 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

plus im modeling the shirt when i get mine :)

B-Sol said...

You're my favorite marketing tool!

Christopher Zenga said...

VOH appaell!? sweet! I'll wear mine this year At FanExpo 2009. I'll have a table on Artist Alley near the Festival of Fear and I'll be glad to show T-dot how fear is done in The Vault.

Later Days,
Christopher Zenga
thedayafterart.blogspot.com

B-Sol said...

Thanks Chris, that's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...