So let's break down Mr. Krueger's cinematic rapsheet once and for all, shall we? And do take note of the how the kills get more and more outlandish/ridiculous as the series itself takes a similar turn...
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Body count: 4
- Tina Gray - Dragged up the wall and ceiling of her bedroom while being sliced open
- Rod Lane - Strangled in his prison cell by his own bedsheets
- Glen Lantz - Swallowed up and regurgitated by his bed
- Marge Thompson - Burned alive by Freddy's flaming body
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)
Body count: 5
- Coach - Tied up and clawed in the gym shower
- Grady - Impaled on the bedroom door by Freddy's glove
- Random partygoers #1, 2 and 3: Skewered by Freddy at Lisa's pool party. These three are confirmed on screen, but there are possibly more...
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987) Body count: 6
- Philip - Strung up by his tendons, and dropped from the top of the psychiatric hospital
- Jennifer - Television sprouts Freddy head and arms... Freddy smashes her head into the screen ("Welcome to prime time, bitch!")
- Taryn - Injected with a heroin overdose from Freddy's clawed hands ("What a rush!")
- Will - Attacked by own wheelchair, then stabbed by Freddy
- Lt. Thompson - Impaled on the tail fin of an old car by Skeleton Freddy
- Nancy Thompson - Gored with glove by Freddy, whom she believes is the ghost of her dad
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) Body count: 6
- Kincaid - Slaughtered in the abandoned car lot where Freddy is resurrected
- Joey - Trapped inside his water bed
- Kristen - Burned alive
- Sheila - Death by asthmatic asphyxiation
- Rick - Accidentally pulled into a dream by Alice and killed
- Debbie - Transformed into a giant cockroach and squashed in a Roach Motel ("You can check in, but you can't check out!")
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989) Body count: 3
- Dan - Attached to his motorcycle and made to smash into another vehicle
- Greta - Gutted and forced to eat her own insides
- Mark - Sucked into a comic-book world, where he is cut up like a paper doll
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991) Body count: 3
- Carlos - Brains melted when Freddy turns his hearing aid into a mega sound amplifier and tortures him with loud noises. What a bastard.
- Spencer - Turned into a living video game character by Freddy, who kills him with Nintendo power glove ("Now I'm playing with power!")
- John Doe - Impaled on a bed of spikes
- Chase Porter - Falls asleep at the wheel and dies in car crash. Also, clawed be Freddy for good measure.
Freddy vs. Jason (2002) Bodu count: 1 (Jason hogs all the kills in this one...)
- Mark - Face slashed and back burned
Freddy cartoon by Montygog.
* * * * * * * * * *
For more NOES coverage, proceed to directly to Day of the Woman, where Vault associate/birthday girl BJ-C has named Heather "Nancy Thompson" Langenkamp as her Woman of the Week...