"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exclusive Zombieland Pix!!

Earlier tonight, Ain't It Cool News nabbed quite a juicy bit of exclusive material on their often hit-and-miss site. I'm talking about some of the first official stills from the year's most eagerly anticipated horror comedy, Zombieland starring Woody Harrelson, set to hit theaters October 9.

Check out these shots, hot off the internet press, featuring Harrelson and co-stars Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Little Miss Sunshine herself, Abigail Breslin. There are also a few zombies in there, too, although unfortunately no sign of the rumored undead Bill Murray:





First Shaun of the Dead, then Fido, then Dance of the Dead, and now this. I tell ya, it's a good time to be a fan of zombie comedies...

2 comments:

Monster Scholar said...

Woody Harrelson in a zombie flick? Hmmm I don't know. I did like Shaun of the Dead though so I might check it out.

scary clips said...

I love Woody!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...