"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Top 20 Horror Sci-Fi Films Ever Made

It's really, really late, but I wanted to make sure to direct all y'all's attention to my latest and definitely greatest list featured on Bloody-Disgusting. This one was co-authored by Day of the Woman's BJ-C, and features the greatest horror/science fiction films of all time--in our not-so-humble opinions--in anticipation of the upcoming horror/sci-fi flick, Moon. I urge you all to check it out, and leave some well-mannered, carefully considered comments :-)

4 comments:

gord said...

Great list you two, and including a couple I haven't seen yet.

Also seems most people commenting are really digging it as well. Hurray no more angry rant inspiring controversy!

Rabid Fox said...

A very good list. As I mentioned in their comments section, I'm glad to see "Event Horizon" to make the cut. :)

B-Sol said...

Yeah, it looks like we finally found a way to make most people happy! Who knew? :-)

RayRay said...

Great list. I think you hit all the right movies on this one.

Event Horizon was one movie that didn't set right the first time I saw it. It took a little while for it to sink in. But now I think it is real good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...