"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Sunday, June 28, 2009

OMG! Vanessa Hudgens Loves Horror Movies...

You know what the toughest part is about being an affiliate for both Bloody-Disgusting and FEARnet? It's the fact that I can't really rely on reporting on anything that gets covered on either of those sites, since much of my traffic often comes from there, and I don't want those poor readers to be stumbling on stuff they've already just read. And so... sigh... I'm left with nights like this one, when I dig through the dregs of horror-related goings-on and come upon chestnuts like this one.

I guess I'm more amused at the notion that this actually made news, more than anything else. It seems, people, according to ShowBizSpy.com, that Disney darling Vanessa Hudgens loves horror movies! Here's what Zac Efron's High School Musical co-star/girlfriend and Perez Hilton's least favorite human being had to say:

“I love scary movies but recently, not so much. I live by myself now, so if I watched a scary film I would not be able to go to sleep. So I need to have someone there with me. I love horror classics like The Exorcist and Poltergeist.”

You hear that, guys? Anyone up to the task? I know my seven-year-old daughter would be all over it. She loves her some horror movies, and some High School Musical! I think she'd get a kick out of introducing V-Hudge to Bloodsucking Freaks and Zombie Holocaust. Just kidding--I haven't shown here those yet, of course. That can wait till fourth grade.

Ironically, Hudgens' next two upcoming projects have a horror tinge to them--next year's Beauty & The Beast-inspired Beastly, and the fantasy-thriller Sucker Punch in 2011.

Hmmm. I admit, I could've put more effort into putting something together for tonight's post. But I didn't. Whatcha gonna do about it? Nothing. That's what I thought.

Here's to increased motivation tomorrow!

2 comments:

Garg Unzola said...

Obviously, she wants me.

Andrei said...

I saw "Bandslam" a while ago, which also stars Vanessa Hudgens. I remember her character was also into horror movies and such, and even said something like "Have you seen Evil Dead 2? It's my favourite movie." while talking to a character. Interesting stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...