"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweet Linnea, How I Love Thee...

I considered writing yet another deep, philosophical diatribe on one topic or another tonight. But you know what, I'm one lazy blogger right about now. And so, inspired by BJ-C's creative slacking off over at DotW, I've decided instead to share with you the finest moment in the history of cinema.



You're welcome. See y'all tomorrow.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually worked on a movie with her. She's such a nice lady and she's so funny.

said...

Whenever I see that scene something withing me ...stirs.

B-Sol said...

Maweanne: I'm officially insanely jealous.
Al: So many possible comebacks for that. I think I'm gonna leave it alone :-)

RayRay said...

And I thought this was a family friendly website........!

B-Sol said...

What on earth would've given you such a foolish impression?

Jonathan said...

Thanks to Linnea's puppies, nobody remembers Miguel A. Nuñez, Jr.! He's the most underrated actor named Miguel A. Nuñez, Jr.!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...