"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VAULT EXCLUSIVE: Check Out the New Trailer for Nazi Zombie Flick Dead Snow!

As you may know, I've been looking forward to this one for some time now, and am contemplating making a run to NYC to check it out in its limited theatrical release (Alas, I was there today, but with the kiddies. And as hip to the horror thang as they may be, I ain't about to expose 'em to the undead S.S.)

So I'm sharing with you tonight this very special, hot-off-the-presses (or whatever videos are hot off of) brand new trailer for the Norwegian zom-com that has everyone talking. Despite Tenebrous Kate's recent disappointing review, I think I'm going to have to stick it out and hope for the best on this one!

4 comments:

Tenebrous Kate said...

No sweat, baby. I'll be over here, waiting to read YOUR rant once you slap eyeballs on this puppy. Are you with Team Tenebrous or Team Kurt Loder? ;) Seriously, though--it's not all sad-sack stuff; there are a couple of good moments.

Word verification: ringlog. What "The Lord of the Rings" would have been dubbed had it been published using the internet.

B-Sol said...

I think you know what team I'm on--although, you gotta give Old Man Loder credit for knowing his Nazi zombie movies.

And for the record, I'll now be incorporating the word "ringlog" into my everyday conversation.

RayRay said...

Ya know, it made me think of that B-horror classic, Shockwaves, which scared the crap out of me as a kid when I saw it on the Million Dollar Movie late one night on ABC. Remember when they used to have 'The Late Show' ?

Anyway, I just want Rob Zombie to make Werewolf Women of the SS. Now that would be bitchin'! Pun intended.

Rabid Fox said...

I caught the trailer for this on "EP Daily". Crazy ish, man. Have we tapped out the zombie thing yet? No? Okay. To the graveyards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...