"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, December 4, 2009

Ms. Horror Blogosphere 2009: And the Winner Is...

Well, here we are. The polls are closed, and the votes have been tallied. Along the way, I hope many of you have been able to discover a bunch of great blogs, by some very talented bloggers whom it has been my honor to shine a spotlight on for a couple of weeks. I want to thank each of the participants in the Ms. Horror Blogosphere contest, as well as all the readers who took the time to vote.

And now, it's my pleasure to announce the winner of Ms. Horror Blogosphere 2009:



My congratulations go to BJ, for cultivating a fine blog that has grown such a strong following in under a year. The Ms. Horror Blogosphere award is in very good hands. As for her big prize, considering she's reviewed Hammer Glamour some months ago, I'm assuming she will be choosing The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks by Max Brooks...

First Runner-Up:
Rhonny Reaper of Dollar Bin Horror



Second Runner-Up:
Tenebrous Kate of Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire


Third Runner-Up:
Alison Nastasi of Screamstress


Fourth Runner-Up:
Kitty LeClaw of Killer Kittens from Beyond the Grave

Once again, thanks to all the bloggers who agreed to participate in the contest. A round of cyber-applause for our other excellent participants:

12 comments:

Rhonny Reaper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonny Reaper said...

OOPS! i deleted my last comment by accident. thought i was editing it lol :/ so...
Just wanna send a HUGE congrats to BJ-C!!! and to all the participants! This was so much fun and I hope your doing it again next year!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are all very deserving. :-)

Aleata Illusion(GoreGoreDancer) said...

Congratulations BJ-C!And the runner-ups!=]

John Kenneth Muir said...

Congratulations BJ-C! And congratulations to all of the great bloggers who participated.

best,
JKM

MarilynMerlot said...

Congrats BJ-C :)

BJ Colangelo said...

Thankyou :D I actually did nothing but think about the fine women of the horror genre and let me tell you all...this isn't over, I've got the coolest thing planned for us, that is if you're interested..

DM said...

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "hells yeah!"

Congratulations all!

Matt-suzaka said...

I should have won! I feel like I have been judged by my dong and not my inner female blogger!

Congrats, BJ!

B-Movie Becky said...

Congrats to BJ-C, as well as the runners up. Well-deserved and well-played. It was a pleasure participating and getting to know some of the other fine women of the horror blogosphere.

Christopher Zenga said...

Congrats BJ-C
Christopher

Tenebrous Kate said...

Congratulations, BJ-C! I think you also earned a Ms. Congeniality Ribbon for your super-cool shout out to all the entrants. Brava :)

And thanks to B-Sol for putting this whole shebang together. What a selfless gent! Now who's going to do the dishes and take out all the beer bottles--this place is a mess...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...