"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wee-Sol Draws a Zombie

My son is only five years old, but man does he love him some zombies. The other day, as we were on the way to the Yale Art Gallery so I could introduce him to Hieronymus Bosch, he sketched this drawing in the backseat of the car:

(Click for a bigger image)

As he explained to me, it depicts someone (foreground) getting bitten in the arm by a zombie. You can just make out the zombie's head on the person's left arm. I'm assuming those black squiggles represent an abundance of gore. I have no idea what those blobs are falling from the sky--perhaps it's hailing. Or maybe they're other zombies. In the background is a house.

I'm thinking he was inspired by NOTLD. In any event, because his dad just so happens to run a horror blog, Wee-Sol now enjoys the fortune of having his artwork put out there for the world to appreciate...

9 comments:

KT Grant said...

AWW!!

D Swizzle said...

AWW I hope I have a kid that awesome :)

B-Movie Becky said...

Awesome. Very cute. :D

gord said...

I look forward to hearing about future parent teacher interviews.

Chris H said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Rob said...

Haha that is awesome!

My 6 year old brought home a christmas drawing he did at school last week and at the bottom were a bunch of tombstones with green skeleton arms poking out of the ground.

Me: "what are those?"

Him: "Zombies"

Me: "why did you draw zombies in your Christmas picture?"

Him: "because I like zombies"

Oh, the joys of being a parent.

B-Sol said...

I'm right there with ya, Rob!

Aleata Illusion(GoreGoreDancer) said...

Aw,very cute!=]

B-Sol said...

Both B-Sol and Wee-Sol thank you, Aleata!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...