"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, December 4, 2009

Zombie Carol of the Day: A Jolly Zombie Christmas

Have a jolly Zombie Christmas;
Time to eat somebody's ear.
I don't know if we'll eat toes,
But they'll still scream in fear.

Have a jolly Zombie Christmas,
And when they run down the street,
Say hello to friends you know
And bite ev'ryone you meet.

Oh, ho, there's poor Joe,
Hung where you can see.
Somebody waits for you;
Bite her once for me.

Have a jolly Zombie Christmas,
And in case you lose your ears,
Oh, by golly,
Have a jolly Zombie Christmas this year!

(Taken with permission from the pages of Michael P. Spradlin's It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies! A Book of Zombie Christmas Carols.)

3 comments:

Rhonny Reaper said...

this made me smile :)

Pax Romano said...

You can be sure that A Jolly Zombie Christmas will be sung around the fireplace at Villa Romano this Xmas eve.

Eviltwin said...

NICE! Makes me wana go listen to my Tales from the Crypt "Merry Little Crypt-mas" tape! YES! I said TAPE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...