"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Zombie Carol of the Day: I'll Be Undead for Christmas

I'll be undead for Christmas,
Eating more than I usually do,
And although I know
It's a long road home,
I'll be fueled by goo.

Christmas Eve will find me
Wherever brains will be.
I'll be undead for Christmas,
When I hear your screams.

I'll be undead this Christmas--
Yes the virus, it got me.
Tramp through the snow,
To eat some toes
And brains under the tree.

Christmas Eve will find me
Wherever brains will be.
I'll be undead for Christmas,
When I hear your screams.

(Taken with permission from the pages of Michael P. Spradlin's It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies! A Book of Zombie Christmas Carols.)

1 comment:

vvb32 reads said...

LOL - fueled by goo.
btw: you've just been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/12/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...