"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Monday, December 7, 2009

Zombie Carol of the Day: Undead Christmas

I'll have an undead Christmas
Without you.
I'll be so undead,
And not thinking about you.

Hanging lots of red brains
On a green Christmas tree,
Won't mean a thing
If you're not undead with me.

I'll have an undead Christmas,
That's certain.
And when that zombie bites me,
I'm hurtin'.

You'll be running all night,
From every zombie in sight,
And I'll have an undead,
Undead Christmas.

(Taken with permission from the pages of Michael P. Spradlin's It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies! A Book of Zombie Christmas Carols.)

2 comments:

Jeanetta Adkins said...

I may never be able to sing the song the "regular" way again!

B-Sol said...

Mission accomplished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...