"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Many Faces of Alfred Hitchcock

"Where's Alfred?": Hitch Cameo Edition!

The 39 Steps (1935)

The Lady Vanishes (1938)

Lifeboat (1944)

Stage Fright (1950)

The Trouble with Harry (1955)

Psycho (1960)

The Birds (1963)

Marnie (1964)

Torn Curtain (1966)

Topaz (1969)

Frenzy (1972)

Family Plot (1976)

Immense thanks go out to Andre "Don't Call Me Alexandre" Dumas of The Horror Digest for both suggesting this idea, and arduously collecting all the DVD screen grabs! Please visit her blog immediately and often, and comment vigorously.

* * * * * * * * * *

And on a side note, Day of the Woman's BJ-C and myself were featured guests last night on the premiere edition of Heidi Martinuzzi & Stacie Ponder's new podcast, The Scare-ening! Take a listen here and partake in the hilarity.

7 comments:

Proud Maisie said...

Thought I should comment and say hello seeing as Hitch was my great, great uncle (and yes, I am serious).

Andre Dumas said...

Yay! Most fun I've had screen grabbing EVER!

B-Sol said...

Maisie, that's fascinating! I realize you never got to know him, but still. Perhaps you'd allow me to interview you sometime?

And Andre--amazing, amazing work! Happy to share it with the Vault dwellers (finally!)...

The Mike said...

Love it. Good work to you both.

ratatouille's archives said...

Hi! B-Sol,
This is my first time commenting on your blog-Nice blog!
And I'am so happy that I stopped by too!
Wow...Director Alfred Hitchcock's great, great Niece!
Another...Wow!
Because I'am a fangirl of her great, great uncle too!
;-O
By the way,
Here goes the clips from over there on youtube that I hope will compliment your screenshots.

Hitch's Clips!

Thanks, for sharing!
DeeDee ;-D

B-Sol said...

Glad you found the Vault, DeeDee! Be sure to come back often! And thanks for that YouTube link, I'd seen it before and it's amazing.

cindy said...

nice! i live watching for hitch in his movies. but i have seen most of them so many times, i already know where he is! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...