"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kane Hodder Comments on the Friday Remake

Got a quick hit for today. Kane Hodder, the actor most identified with the role of Jason Voorhees, had a little bit to say about the upcoming "re-imagining" of Friday the 13th over at FangoriaOnline:

“I am definitely going to see it. I’m a fan of the series and of horror in general. But, yeah, of course I was disappointed about not being asked to do the character again. I kept that guy alive for a lot of years, and really loved playing him.”

Nice to see there's no hard feelings, at least. The big guy will be played in the remake by Derek Mears, who was also the hideous Chameleon in the new The Hills Have Eyes II.

And while I'm on the Friday the 13th tip, I just want to put it out there that I'm going to be interviewing none other than Victor Miller, the screenwriter of the original 1980 flick, within the next few days. So stay tuned for that VoH exclusive!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...